- Must be a member of the Canadian Simmental Association (CSA) or the Young Canadian Simmental Association (YCSA)
- Must be 25 years of age or younger at time of application
- Money applied for must be put towards training or travel for Conferences and Agricultural events to further knowledge and education in the Agriculture industry.
All applications must be typed out and submitted to the FCSF by March 1st and October 1st of each year in order to be considered for approval at the spring and fall board meetings.
- Applications must include:
- 1 page biography of the nominees industry/breed involvement
- Outline the intended use of the bursary
- Upon receiving the bursary, applicants will submit the following to the FCSF
- Complete a detailed report on how the bursary was used
- Copies of receipts showing the expenditures of the project